Kudos to Eric Chatonet for Drag and Drop tutorial

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 30 15:04:37 EDT 2008

I'm adding some new drag-n-drop functionality to some of my apps, so it
seemed a good time to check out Eric Chatonet's nifty tutorial on Rev's
new DnD options.

Way cool!  Seeing the various options in real-world settings really
makes short work of getting started with DnD in Rev.

He's made the tutorial available for free at his site:
<http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/Managing%20Drag%20and%20Drop2.rev>

There's a PayPal donation button in the lower-right of the tutorial
window.  It saved me so much time I'd otherwise have spent experimenting
on my own that I just sent a few Euros his way.  He doesn't require it,
but it seems a good way to sat thanks and keep him motivated to make
even more tutorials. :)

Thank you Eric - great job!

--
  Richard Gaskin