New Gradient Pane

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 22:55:47 EDT 2008

I just spent the afternoon getting to know the new Gradient Pane and
reproduced a GUI sample from online. The result? I am very happy with
the gradients and especially with the blending of highlights and
shadows and borders and fills. WOW this really makes creating
gradients a great part of my tool set. I used to have to go straight
to Photoshop and back again but now these gradients are really
possible in RR and fully scriptable to boot.

Very impressed.

Demo Skin on left and Revolution skin on the right. (Other than the OS
specific controls the Revolution one is awesome.)
http://gallery.me.com/mcgrath3#100236/Picture-2033&bgcolor=black

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html