ANN: "iTunes Library Suite" Lazy River Software release

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 11:05:12 EDT 2008

Bonjour Eric,

There are only a very very small number of calls that are not in this
library. These were due to incompatibility with staying a cross
platform library and because there were other ways around them. See
the "Advanced Object Properties" tab in the "Commands and Functions"
pane.

The only real issue is in getting the artwork from an album on the
Windows side which I have not yet figured out. It was holding up my
release too long so I went ahead without it. I hope someone can help
finish that part.

I was going to use Python for the Windows side but instead I taught
myself VBScript in two weeks in order to finish this. I still left in
the ability to use Python for each and every call.  If someone wants
to take on the writing of the Python scripts I will gladly put them in.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software: http://www.lazyriversoftware.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html