itunes alternating lines

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 10:17:36 EDT 2008

And of course I did include the alternating line colors "like iTunes"
in my recent release of the "iTunes Library Suite". (Now that I
calibrated my monitors I can actually see them, sweet.)

Tom McGrath

libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html

The entire package can be downloaded directly here:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/libITSPackage.zip

3mcgrath at comcast.net

Lazy River Software