simulate keystroke

Larry Watts lgwatts at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 27 14:27:50 EDT 2008

Exactly!  I posted a reply to Terry saying that I got inconsistent results.
I often had to click 6 or 7 times to get the button to respond and there
were other problems too.

I just haven't had time (daughter got married this weekend and lots of
family here) to implement your latest idea, Jacqueline.  But I will and let
you know how it turned out.