Problem with mask.

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 22 10:54:37 EDT 2008

> I wonder if it is some kind of OS standard, since the screenrect is
> documented with the same behavior:
>
> "The virtual co-ordinates of a screen a quadruple of four integers
> specifying the left, top, right and bottom of the rectangle. The right
> and bottom edges are not included in the screen's area."
>
> --
> Jacqueline Landman Gay

Thanks Jacque. Apparently there is method to this madness. I am
curious what it might be.

In the case of a rectangle graphic, the area within the Within()
function is less than the area of the rectangle.

It would be a good idea to put this statement--the right and bottom
edges not being  included--into the definition of the rect function
as well as the screenrect function.

Jim Hurley