Learning Rev3 - Calendar Tutorial Questions

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Oct 20 14:49:30 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

Looks like you're having a ball.

Once you have created the first card for January, leaving all of the
"contents" of the individual fields "empty" at this time, all
subsequently created cards should have all of those fields and any
other things that you may have included in the original grouping.
There is no need to do any copying.
The grouping behaves the same as if you had created all of these
"elements" in the background mode on HC, though there should be some
attention given to the "shared" property the same as you would have to
do with HC. Those items marked as "shared" should appear on all
subsequently created cards. Those that "exist" but have different
content should not be marked as shared. Since I am still far from
being a Rev expert, I trust that what I have said is totally
applicable. With me, it is still trial and error. I try it. If it
works, great; if not, back to the drawing board. Often, literally.
(smile)

HTH,

Joe Wilkins