Are the icons and color of a fields scrollbar editable?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 20 10:50:46 EDT 2008

Hi Tiemo,

You need to create your own scrollbar.

Create a button and write a script to make it follow the mouseLoc on
mouseDown, until the mouse is up. Make the button move vertically and
only between particular coordinates. Set the vScroll of a field to the
relative vertical distance between the bottom of the button and the
maximum value of the vertical coordinate to where it can move. Now,
you can give the vertical space a background and put buttons with
icons above the top and below the bottom of this background.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com