I want to go to a different card of another stack. This works but not always in my script?!

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 05:12:24 EDT 2008

Bonjour Eric,

When I started learning and using Rev I got a stack in which it was
done this way.
So I thought this was the only way and the right way to do it.
You showed and learned me today that it can and should be done differently.
Still learning Rev every day and loving it (me being a teacher myself).

Greetings,

William 'MacSMet' de Smet