Paint Tool periodic crashes

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Wed Oct 15 06:56:26 EDT 2008

Whoa. The Code snapshots take snap shots of values in variables and
nothing to do with pixels in any way.

Just go to the GLX2 website and search for "code snapshot" or "script
snapshot" and you get all the info on what they are.

http://glx2help.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2053167%3ATopic%3A3185

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.