AW: difference between closing with the red cross or sending close

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 14 16:29:18 EDT 2008

Hi Joe,

Sorry about the missing quote. I think that's the only typo. The
script should run fine if you add that. Or did I miss something?

I don't know why it would run differently in Stackrunner. Usually, I
make standalones.

What kind of problem do you have with closing stacks? Perhaps the
process didn't shut down property in Windows? That's why I linked to
the quitting script. Do you have any more problems closing stacks?

As far as I know, both approaches work fine on all platforms, but on
Windows you need to make sure that you quit your programme properly if
the closing stack is the only one that's open.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com