Paint Tool periodic crashes

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 16:14:43 EDT 2008

I must say this made me chuckle. It's easy enough to verify. I will
remove my favorite integrated scripting environment GLX2 'temporarily'
and we'll see. And I'm sure if it is then Jerry will jump on it and it
won't be.

Thanks for checking this out for me Joe, now if any others would test
for me without the importing of an image first I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks again,

Tom McGrath