Totally OT - I need some heads up (and a hug or two)

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri Oct 10 08:19:44 EDT 2008

Dear friends,

to all of you who responded on and off list. THANK YOU!
I really apperciate it. I am not yet in a condition where I can reply
to email, but the situation will not bring me down for long. I will be
taking a couple of days off. Going seasides next Friday. Too many
things to pt into place before. Then I will start with a recharged
battery and maybe this is a chance to make it even better than in the
first try. I am glad to be part of a community that cares. Thanks to
all of you.

All the best,

Malte