Totally OT - I need some heads up (and a hug or two)

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Oct 9 10:43:29 EDT 2008

> What a horrible thing! I thought this happened only here in Brazil.
> There's not much I can say, similar thing happened once to me and
> someone said to me: "now you can do it even better". The felling of
> loss and frustration at lost labor is terrible. If there's anything I
> can do to help, just email me.

I second that, Malte... and I'm sure there are others too who are wanting to
help in any way possible. Just let us know!

I'm only "glad" that you only lost 3 months of data and not more than that
(although I know that 3 months of development is a lot to redo).

And thanks, Neal, for the tip about SugarSync... I've been thinking about
offsite/online backup, and it looks like a good option.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/