Totally OT - I need some heads up (and a hug or two)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Oct 9 10:27:49 EDT 2008

Malte,

What a horrible thing! I thought this happened only here in Brazil.
There's not much I can say, similar thing happened once to me and
someone said to me: "now you can do it even better". The felling of
loss and frustration at lost labor is terrible. If there's anything I
can do to help, just email me.

We know you'll get thru this! And also AE rocks!

Andre