AW: AW: problems building a rev-valentina standalone on mac

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 9 08:24:50 EDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,
sorry, I really feel stupid, but the standalone builder on my Win XP doesn't
takes the valentina bundels into the standalone. What I did is, I copied the
"v4rev.bundle" and "database_drivers\dbvalentina2" folder (which I took from
the Mac) into:
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Tiemo.KESTNER\Eigene Dateien\My Revolution
Studio\Runtime\Mac OS X\Universal\
(as well as in: "...\Mac OS X\PowerPC-32\" and ... \Mac OS X\x86-32\")
The "Externals.txt" in: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Tiemo.KESTNER\Eigene
Dateien\My Revolution Studio\Externals\ shows one line with
"Valentina2,v4rev.dll"
And the "Database drivers.txt" in: C:\Dokumente und
Einstellungen\Tiemo.KESTNER\Eigene Dateien\My Revolution
Studio\Externals\Database Drivers\ shows one line with
"Valentina2,dbvalentina2.dll"
I have checked the "Valentina2" script library in the standalone settings.
But after building the Mac standalone there are no valentina bundles in the
standalone.

What else to do? Or are we again at the wrong location?
Thanks Tiemo