AW: problems building a rev-valentina standalone on mac

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 9 07:46:55 EDT 2008

On 10/9/08 2:01 PM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

Hi Tiemo,

> I don't know if this structure is correct Ruslan either and my Mac
> standalone still doesn't finds Valentina. What I don't understand is both
> folders "v4rev.bundle" and "dbvalentina2" look in its structure the same on
> Win (with Contents, MacOS, Resources,...), but after transferring to the Mac
> the "v4rev.bundle" has no further content and has a "shield" symbol but the
> "dbvalentina2" folder has a deeper structure (see above) and has a "folder"
> symbol. I don't know, if both folders are bundles and what is the difference
> between a bundle and a folder and why their structure looks completely
> different after importing on the Mac. Is it just the name of the folder
> ".bundle"? could this be the mistake that "dbvalentina2" should be
> ""dbvalentina2.bundle"?
> Anybody out there using Valentina on Win?

Main point is

We need copy MAC's files:
    V4REV.bundle and dbvalentina2

Not AFTER you have build Standalone. No.

You need copy them on your Windows computer from MAC
And place into Runtime/MAC OS X folder,
So REV IDE will use them self during building of APP.

---
Next point keep in mind is:

Starting from REV 2.7, they have split in two parts

A) REV engine area      => Runtime folder. We should not touch it
B) third party externals area => My Documents folder.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology