strange char translation from intel to ppc

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 06:18:20 EDT 2008

Sorry Mark, it will have to wait.  I went back to use Rev 3.0 on Vista
(since I thought that was crashing less than on Linux so I might be able to
do this simple task before it crashed).  I created a new stack, copied over
the custom property, checked the cp was there, closed the property
inspector, and Rev crashed.  I hadn't saved the damn stack.  If anyone
doesn't believe me, just ask, and I'll submit the useless crash log to RQCC.

I'm too angry with Rev 3.0 to ever switch it on again in Windows or Linux.
Thank god I got my powerbook repaired.  Using that I was just starting to
regain some composure and had stopped hating Rev.

When I'm feeling calmer I will try to make the demo stack using 2.8.1 on
Windows.  That was a far more reliable version for me.

Bernard