Totally OT - I need some heads up (and a hug or two)

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Thu Oct 9 05:51:44 EDT 2008

Hi all,

today is the worst day in my self employment life. I arrived at the
office today, just to learn that everything apple branded is gone.
Stolen. Away.
Not only that, but my external backup HD also vanished and a few
things I was pretty fond of, like a keyboard (music) and a microphone.

I do not care too much about the machines. Those are replacable. But I
lost at least 3 months worth of data. I had something cool coming up,
but I am afraid I am thrown back to point zero, at least with the
documentation. The people I have been talking off list will know what
I mean. So everyone who is involved with that project, I beg your
patience, as I really need to start freshly on it. And just now I
can't. I just feel like sitting in the corner and weeping. So if any
of you has any urgent support queries for AE or other stuff I beg your
patience. It might be a day or two until I recover.

All the best,

Malte