[ANN] Site Update - Tactile Media

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 8 14:32:42 EDT 2008

Well... I have to agree with Shao Sean, obviously. Then again, I think
it would have been extremely easy to make the announcement on-topic.
Just start the announcement stating that the location for free Rev-
related downloads has changed and make the design change a side-note.

Also, I must say that in my personal opinion making an incidental
slightly off-topic announcement isn't as bad as posting an entire
newsletter on a regular basis to this list.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum/

Benefit from our inexpensive hosting services. See http://economy-x-talk.com/server.html
  for more info.

On 8 okt 2008, at 19:22, Jim Ault wrote:

> On 10/7/08 7:27 PM, "Scott Rossi" <scott at tactilemedia.com> wrote:
>
>> Recently, Shao Sean <shaosean at wehostmacs.com> wrote:
>>> While I agree with the posting that Mark made a few weeks back
>>> about not
>>> spamming the list with non-Rev related postings,
>>
>> Nah, that's OK.  I get it -- she's right. :-)
>
> Not exactly, Scott.  Your contributions and willingness to explore the
> limits of Rev and share are some of the things that make this
> community
> lively and worth-while.  Many who are accomplished and at the
> leading edge
> will also have some commercial side.

<snip>