problems building a rev-valentina standalone on mac

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Oct 8 13:27:45 EDT 2008

Hello,

I just switched from SQLite to Valentina and got it to run so far and fast
in my Win XP DIE, but now I am struggeling with building the Mac standalone.
I followed all Valentina docs, with running the deployment script etc, what
seems to work fine, but my standalone on Mac doesn't find Valentina. At
least "VDatabase_Constructor()" returns empty, without any error message.
Ruslan told me that I have to get the v4rev.bundle in my app externals
folder, but there isn't this bundle and I don't know how to get such a
bundle in my app bundle. Actually I have done two things in my rev stack:

1. added the following to the external references property of the stack:

V4Rev_2\V4Rev_win.dll

V4Rev_2/V4Rev_Macho

2. Standalone app settings: Select inclusions for the standalone app:

- Script Libraries: Database and Valentina2 (no Valentina3 available)

- Database Support: Valentina2 (no Valentina3 available)

What am I missing? Anybody with Valentina experience can help me starting?

Thanks Tiemo