[ANN] Site Update - Tactile Media

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Oct 7 22:27:20 EDT 2008

Recently, Chipp Walters wrote:

>> While I agree with the posting that Mark made a few weeks back about not
>> spamming the list

Nah, that's OK.  I get it -- she's right. :-)

> If you take another look, you'll find some excellent FREE Rev
> demo stacks and tutorials on Scott's site. He's always been a champ at
> supporting Rev and this community--since before there even was a Rev!

Thanks Chipp.  That's a nice compliment coming from the guy who's built
probably 3 times as many demos and tools!  I'm quite grateful for the
contributions that you, Eric Chatonet, Ken Ray, Sarah Reichelt, Shao Sean,
and many others have made.  That's how we all learn (at least I do) so I'm
glad to contribute a few things where I can.

> I suspect you created the Trend Micro Flash demo-- super job!

You suspect correctly. :-)

Best Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director