AW: question of method for update my app

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Nov 26 13:55:27 EST 2008

Hello Eric,
yes, I have read your tutorial and it is very helpful indeed.
And for 3, do I care about something what you don't have to care about,
because it never runs wrong?
With adding a checksum you mean to compare the file size before and after
transfer? But you sound like you would never do that and it is not necessary
:)
Thanks
Tiemo