problem with calendar tutorial

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:08:47 EST 2008

> I import the image ok using the File menu command "import as control" (at least
> I think that is what I am to do). And then the image shows up. But I've not
> been able to figure out how you move it into the background group using the
> edit group control. When I select the image the edit group control is not an
> option. If I select the group on the card, then select "edit group" nothing
> happens. There must be some sequence of mouse clicks that I am just not
> getting. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Here is my preferred method:

make sure you have "Select Grouped Controls" turned OFF (in the Edit menu)
select your newly imported image
cut it
select the group (make sure the whole group is selected, not just a
single object)
right-click on the group and select "Paste into group"

The image will now be a part of the group.

Cheers,
Sarah