Where to put "close and shut-down database"

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:47:16 EST 2008

Presently when I close database I do it like this inside a closeStack:

*on* closeStack

   *if* tChosenStack is "Clients" *then*

      *get* VDatabase_Close( gDatabase )

      *put* VDatabase_Destructor( gDatabase ) into gDatabase

      *get* valentina_ShutDown()

   *end* *if*

end closeStack

I did it the above way so that the database is only closed when the main
stack is closed. But I'm running into problems now if I shut down RunRev
when another stack is the default stack. Is there a "on RunRevShutDown" or
something broader I can put the close database routine in?

Thanks!