Converting Hypercard Stack -- No Scripts?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Nov 19 18:04:02 EST 2008

That also happened to me right after I got 3.0. If I remember
correctly, everything was OK after I compacted the stack before
opening it in Rev. Of course, that meant I had to be able to open it
in HC to do that. Seems like there was something else, too. I think it
was Jacqui who put me on the right track. Not sure? It's possible I
have my problems mixed up. (sigh!)

Joe Wilkins