Conference DVD just arrived here :-)

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sat Nov 15 11:53:06 EST 2008

On 15/11/08 16:21, "runrev260805 at m-r-d.de" <runrev260805 at m-r-d.de> wrote:

> today the conference DVD arrived here.
>
> First i was a little shocked, as the package of the DVD told me that it is in
> NTSC format (here in germany PAL is the video standard), but fortunately my
> dvd player allowed me to watch it anyway.
>
> @Heather: Maybe you should mention in your store that the dvd set is in ntsc
> format. Just to avoid disappointed customers.
>
> Now back to the DVDs....

As far as I'm aware, all DVD players play NTSC whereas the reverse is not
true. They won't play it if the region code has been set to a different
country, but our DVD does not have this set so everyone should be fine.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools