I'm sorry but ..... !

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 15 11:38:48 EST 2008

Hi from Paris,

I'm certainly not going to knock Revolution, because I
think it's the best thing since sliced bread. Add to this
that I recently got an upgrade to V-3 from an old version
for a bargain price, and you may ask why I am bitching.

Your recent mail saying "due to popular demand", offering the
printed Dictionary seems a bit misplaced. Ever since I
bought Revolution, I've wanted a printed dictionary. I spent
hours trying to find out how to print out the on-line version.
I wanted a printed version THAT I COULD ADD MY OWN NOTES TO !
(I'm a very organized person, but my memory fails me a little!!).
Now that I have spent a few years doing without a printed version,
and relying heavily on the on-line version, I think I can STILL
do without. You actually FORCED me to use on-line help when
I HATE it ! Books will never be a thing of the past.

However, you may try another sales pitch.

Sell us the Adobe files for the User Guide and the Dictionary,
for a moderate price, and we can print them out ourselves, and
also be able to add to them. I've got several printers sitting
in a corner, desperately waiting for work. These old work-horses
would love to go out on a thousand page canter ........

Francis

"Revolution is not just software - it's a way of life !"