Standalone error

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 12 17:52:55 EST 2008

Hi David,

You'd better delete the cRevStandalone custom property set from your
stack. Turn on View UI Elements in Lists in the View menu. This
reveals the property set in the property inspector and allows you to
delete it. Now you can set all standalone settings again and will
probably be able to build a standalone without problems.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !