Rev CGI - Texas - Time- Universe

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Nov 10 17:32:13 EST 2008

I'd guess this is a rev bug, but probably in combination with the
system installation particularities. Most likely rev is unable to get
the actual position of the server, because either it's not set, or set
somewhere where rev doesn't look.

I think you should file the problem, together with at least a listing
of the environment variables, and the OS your host uses.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com/runrev/chatrev.php

Chat with other RunRev developers: