Legacy Print problem

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Nov 9 13:09:10 EST 2008

Joe-

Saturday, November 8, 2008, 12:28:48 PM, you wrote:

> Well, I thought I hade the older printScale and printRotated commands
> figured out; but they don't seem to work from inside the print
> handler. I need a way to set the scale and orientation from a Page
> Setup Dialog it would appear. Hair is nearly gone!

You may want to add a comment to bug #5427. I thought this was just
limited to me, but maybe the problem is more generic than that. I've
been finding that I can use these commands with some printers but not
with others. If you have the chance to try this with a different model
of printer then that might be one avenue to explore.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net