integrating rsync with Rev

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Fri May 30 07:20:14 EDT 2008

Hiya,

There is an easier install for rsync on Windows, called cwRsync,
from: www.itefix.no

Nexenta has a free GUI implementation of called rsyncshare:
www.nexenta.com

There is another free to use cross platform option:

www.anyclient.com (Made by: www.jscape.com. They make the command
line 'FTCL' but it's a little steep at $299).

nnBackup is a Windows command line utility from: www.nncron.ru

WinMerge (www.winmerge.org) has a command line option.

In Windows XP (needs install from the XP Server Resource Kit, free to
download) and a default in Vista, you can use Robocopy, more info
here: www.ss64.com/nt/robocopy.html
I think it still doesn't do deltas like rsync, but it's been a while.

Cheers,

Luis.