setting menuhistory in a repeat loop

Jim Lambert jiml at netrin.com
Thu May 29 18:06:12 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have a handler with a repeat loop that steps thru a list of button
IDs.

The first time I set the menuhistory of one of these buttons, the
repeat loop and the entire handler exits to top without completing.

In other words, if there are 4 buttons in the list and I set the
menuhistory (or select a line) of button 2, the script in button 2
gets executed (good). But then instead of returning to the handler to
finish the repeat loop, rev exits to the top. The handler never gets
to buttons 3 or 4.
There are no 'exit to top's in any of the button scripts.

Is this expected behavior? Any suggestions how to get around this?

Rev Studio, OS X 10.5

Thanks a Lot!

jim lambert