Move the cursor ?

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Sat May 24 12:54:39 EDT 2008

You can also hide the cursor, show a png image of the cursor at that
position, have it move along the points of a graphic you create then
hide to the destination (thanks, Scott Rossi!), upon which you hide
the image and show the cursor.

Perhaps more work than Jan's suggestion but less futzing with scripting.

HTH,

Judy