End of line Style

GIRARD Damien dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Sat May 24 08:14:55 EDT 2008

Hi Jean-Pierre,

replace return with numtochar("13") in myFile -- Replace revolution
return with CR (Cariage Return).
or
replace return with numtochar("10") in myFile -- Replace revolution
return with LF (Linefeed).

CR is the default on MacOS, LF on Unix and CRLF on Windows.
(After, does OSX use LF or CR, I do not know (I am not a mac user).)

Regards,

Damien