RevCon kudos

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed May 21 03:16:42 EDT 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 12:21 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> We had an unusually high number of folks from Europe this time, and I hope
> the long travel was as worthwhile for you folks as it was great to have you
> there.

If you can just keep the decline in the US dollar going, so that it's
cheaper in Italy to wipe your bottom with greenbacks than with toilet tissue
(Jacque's reference not mine - would that mean the greenback would be called
a greenex?) I'm sure you'll be able to say: 'we had an unusually high number
of [fill in name of a country who's currency is now stronger than the US]
this time' ;-)

Recently in New York and couldn't believe how many slim and attractive
people were out and about. Then I realised they were all Europeans taking
advantage of the exchange rate. Even the eastern bloc countries were out in
force.

So if you can just keep that decline going I might be able to quit my job,
convert my pension to Italian toilet tissue, go on a permanent vacation to
Vegas and just wait for RevCon to come to town ;-)

Wish I'd been there :-(