RevCon kudos

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Fri May 16 15:35:35 EDT 2008

On May 16, 2008, at 11:21 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>> I hope the readers here don't mind my taking a little slice of
>> bandwidth
>> to thank those involved in making this year's RevCon a great one:
>
> Amen, brother!

Double amens from me, and a heartfelt thanks to Jo who made losing my
wallet and all my IDs much less traumatic than it might have been!

I too missed the hike, and the kangaroo rat, and what? a king snake!
but I had the comfort of Phil's Glenlivet. I sure won't forget Rev by
moonlight!

A terrific conference!

PS I completely missed downloading or otherwise obtaining the files
that were mentioned during the sessions. Are they available somewhere?

--
Tereza Snyder
Califex Software, Inc.