Attending RunRevLive; Birds of a Feather Meeting; Missing TraveLodge

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon May 5 12:23:36 EDT 2008

Hello all,

We are just a few days away from Revolution Live. I would like to remind
people that Ive set up an RSVP event planner here:

http://miryesoftware.ning.com/events/event/show?id=1985969:Event:1285

What you can do is register, then simply say if you are going to be there or
not. It would be useful I think if we all knew who was coming or not. Some
great new projects came out of the last RevCons - why not start now?

Ive also set up a special interest group on our NING site for RunRevLive:

http://miryesoftware.ning.com/group/revolutionlive

While Im planning a Birds of a Feather meeting (more below), this is an
excellent group to talk about other types of get togethers, and if you all
want to have other BOF meets.

Our BOF is on working with Mirye - as a reseller or as a publisher, basic
terms and conditions plus plans for 2008. The tentative plan for this is
Friday May 10, at 7:15 PM. However Im arriving on the pre-conference day
before Jo's party if you'd like to get together for something more formal
than a drink.

At the previous RevCons, the Travelodge hallway and pool area provided a
grand location for drinking beer as well as ventilation for Jerry's cigars -
I hope we can coopt a place within Alexis Park for the same purpose :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing
http://www.mirye.com