Prevents all Windows to be shown when uniconifying the Revolution IDE.

GIRARD Damien dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Mon Mar 31 13:22:37 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a problem with my Revolution plugin, if I iconify the Revolution
IDE, when I uniconify it, all windows of my plugins are shown. (before
they were hidden, but opened).
My wish is to prevent this annoying problem. Any idea ?

Also, does there is a way to prevent the showInvisibles property to be
set to true for some stack? (If no, I can use a trick that simply push
all invisible objects to an hidden part of the stack).

Regards,

Damien