[ANN] GLX Application Framework

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Mar 31 13:11:29 EDT 2008

Hi Trevor,

Le 31 mars 08 à 15:38, Trevor DeVore a écrit :
> Today I'm announcing the GLX Application Framework. The GLX
> Application Framework provides a foundation of common building
> blocks for building applications in Revolution (2.8.1 and above) on
> OS X (10.3 and above) and Windows (2000, XP and Vista). The
> framework takes care of common tasks such as splash stacks, loading
> stacks and externals at launch, working with user preferences, auto
> updating and more. This leaves you free to focus on coding the
> features specific to your application and not reinventing the wheel
> each time you start a new project.

Not tested yet but I went to the dedicated website: sounds amazing
and, above all, a very mature work thought since decades...
Kudos!
And enough for thinking you could charge for this :-)
My main question will be: does GLX2 imperative to work with it or is
it only a reference to Jerry's great job?

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.