Which versions can I get rid of (safely)?

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Fri Mar 28 07:48:14 EDT 2008

In my search for the "missing" documentation (which I found by the way),
I noticed I had a folder for each version I've ever had from the 2.7
series and up.  2.7.0-gm1, 2.7.1-gm1, ...2.8.1-gm3 etc.  Which of these
folders can I delete without messing up my installation?  I only need to
support 2.8.1-gm3 right now (and 2.9 betas go in the Enterprise folder
for now).  Can I just delete the folders or do I have to do some sort of
uninstall on each one to properly clean up?

I have always saved my stacks in other places so there's nothing I know
of in any of the other folders that I need to keep.

Thanks!

len morgan