Visual effect issue with a tab panel button

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Mar 26 06:43:10 EDT 2008

Bonjour André,
Hello Jerry,

At first sight, if the screen is locked when your menuPick handler
runs, I see one only possible reason:
There is a front script that traps menuPick, locks the screen then
passes the message:
I suspect GLX2 to do it but I can't verify as I have not GLX2 installed.
Anyway it is logical :-)
Try to uninstall GLX2 to be sure because your current code (that
works with GLX2) might no longer work in any other environment.

On the other hand you could use the following workaround:

repeat until not the lockscreen
   unlock screen
end repeat
lock screen