more message box

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Mar 19 16:56:12 EDT 2008

I am still pretty new to Rev so I did not know what to
expect.  I am sure it is somewhere in the docs but I
don't always catch it the first time I read it.  I wasn't
aware of using the arrowkey for a history of last
messages in the msg box.  Thanks for the info!

So should this be reported as a bug or should we
consider it the standard way Rev should operate?

thanks,
-=>JB<=-