OOP in Rev...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 19 09:12:05 EDT 2008

Hi Len,

I make new objects all the time. I just combine the components in a
group and when I need it, I copy the group, by script, from a
template stack to its destination. Setprop handlers allow me to treat
the group as if it were a true, native object.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 19-mrt-2008, om 14:02 heeft Len Morgan het volgende geschreven: