OOP in Rev...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 19 08:30:42 EDT 2008

Hi,

I just don't get it. I never ever felt a need for OOP and I just
can't imagine I ever will, using xTalks. I'd call xTalk rOOP (really
object oriented programming) because xTalk uses real objects, like
fields, buttons, etc.

Why don't you simply forget about OOP? What does OOP have that rOOP
doesn't?

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 19-mrt-2008, om 13:25 heeft viktoras didziulis het volgende
geschreven: