2.9 bug?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 19 07:11:34 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

I gave the ruler a quick look, it didn't crash in OSX. I assume it
only happens while one is really using the plugin, not during a quick
test. Do you have a field with a very wide column, perhaps? Does it
also happen if you edit your stack in a different version of
Revolution or if you re-install a fresh copy of the plugin?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info