CPU use sky-rocketing: GLX2 or Rev or me?"

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Mar 18 15:04:15 EDT 2008

Hmmm.  When I've noticed this problem, it's been right after loading a
few stacks (that make up my app) which I guess could constitute
"creating and deleting objects en masse."  I usually start to work on
scripts at that point so maybe I just need to give it a few minutes to
"settle down" before I pass judgement.

len morgan