Problem with 2.9 Beta

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Mar 16 09:37:02 EDT 2008

Dave,

I believe the correct syntax is simply

specialFolderpath("0x00d")

It might even be possible that the quotes shouldn't be there
officially, but I'm not sure.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info