Dilbert

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Mar 14 12:48:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

I think I should add that this stack works with Revolution 2.8.1 and
later. I should have mentioned that rightaway. Sorry.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info