Learn Programming in 1 Day

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 14 11:37:34 EDT 2008

Dave wrote:
> Maybe be the RunRev programming team were of the same course! Would
> explain a lot!

Hey, go easy on us, okay? :) I'm teaching that thing, along with some
very talented others. The course will be a whirlwind intro to Rev
including some basic programming concepts, intended for those who have
little to no experience. I didn't write the marketing blitz, but I do
think that when we're done, the students will have enough information to
continue on their own and increase their skills. And by the end of the
day they will have proceded from zero knowledge to a working,
internet-connected standalone stack. That's sort of programming, don't
you think? Sort of?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com